Thursday, July 15, 2010

Up Early for the UPS Man

Had to wake up with the working folks today to make sure I don't miss my package. I ordered a pair of shoes from steep and cheap. If you don't know about this website, then I greet you at the beginning of a long and fulfilling journey. Also, I apologize that I've just gotten you hooked.

I'd say, legitimately, that about 30% of my belongings/wardrobe came from that website.


***************


via NYT


*****************

Seeing the facebook updates, I find myself intensely jealous of everyone at Sewanee right now. Live it up, folks. You're in one of my favorite places with a group of tremendously talented people.


*****************

Running in this thing in Seattle on Saturday. I can't decide if I'm stoked or nervous. Probably a bit of both.

No comments: